- Are you using social media all day long?
- Are you checking your emails and instant messaging all the time?
- Are you a gamer?
- Are you continually drawn online?
- When you’re in it, can you walk away from it easily?
- Are you already thinking about the next time you will be logging in?
- Are you a smoker?
- Would you like to find out how to quit without giving up anything?
- Do you use e-cigarettes?
- Are they as safe as you think?
- Will they help you to quit smoking?
- Do you have a sweet tooth?
- What’s in the food you are eating?
- Is there a connection between these products of civilisation and your health?
- Your emotional and mental health, too?
- Why are we seeing such dramatic increases in addiction and a rise in the so-called diseases of civilisation?
- Is how we live life now the right way?
- Is there a better way to live and get healthy again?
Our expert speakers will share their knowledge and experiences with you and will give you the answers you need!
Dr Karl Cox, a computer scientist, will describe his own experiences with technical addiction and tell you what you need to know about electronic cigarettes.
Dr Zac Cox, BDS, a holistic dentist and homeopath, will share his professional experiences and the latest developments regarding the health effects of addiction and what you can do to unaddict and heal yourself.
Join us for this unique seminar on a topic that is affecting every single one of us. We look
forward to welcoming you!