The coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 was first detected in December 2019 in the Chinese city of Wuhan, Province of Hubei. The virus spread quickly from China to South Korea and Italy and finally throughout the world. Interestingly, the geographic spread and the severity of the disease matches the “route” of 5G. For example, the highest death rates outside of China occurred in places that are already implementing the 5G technology, such as South Korea and Italy.1
- What the media did not report in its coverage about the coronavirus is the fact that China, in its rush to take the lead in the 5G race, by the end of 2019 had installed 130,000 5G antennas throughout the country, with at least 10,000 antennas installed in Wuhan alone.2 3 Wuhan is one of several Chinese cities which were chosen for 5G network testing in 2018 already.4
- While some countries, such as South Korea, Australia and part of the United States, have started 5G pilot projects, the Chinese government has embarked on a centrally planned and coordinated push to roll out the technology on a commercial basis, thus trying to secure the lead in the global race to install 5G wireless networks. While China by the end of the year 2019 had put into operation 130,000 antennas, South Korea was second with 75,000, followed by the USA with 10,000 antennas. It is estimated that of the 600,000 5G base stations expected to be rolled out worldwide in 2020, half will be in China. 5 6
- 5G antennas were also erected in the newly built hospitals in Wuhan: “Huawei is helping to fight coronavirus by installing 5G antennas at Wuhan Vulcan Mountain Hospital, which China is building in record time. Through the partnership with Hubei Mobile and Hubei Unicom, Huawei implemented in the hospital IT support with a high-speed 5G network.” 7 Huawei with Hubei Mobile and Hubei Unicom builds 5G base stations in the Wuhan Vulcan Mountain Hospital to help fight coronavirus outbreak.” 8
- The first coronavirus hotspot in Europe was Italy. In 2016 the European Union launched the “EU 5G Action Plan” in which each member state was called upon to equip at least one major city with 5G by the end of 2020. Italy had selected Turin for the first test networks, which became operational in 2018.9 In 2019, 5G was also implemented in the cities of Milan, Turin, Bologna, Rome und Naples.10
- Up to now, apart from Ireland, Italy is the only European country to have auctioned the high 5G frequencies (in the range of 27 GHz)11 These high frequencies are scarcely investigated and their additional negative health impacts are unknown.
- Dr. Olle Johansson, neuroscientist from Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden, has compiled many studies showing the negative health impacts of radio frequencies in 2007 already.12
- Dr. Martin L. Pall, Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences, Washington State University, explained that radio frequency disturbs the voltage controlled calcium channels in the cell membrane, thus altering the concentrations of calcium and magnesium in the cells.13
- Compared to other frequencies, what is different with 5G? The higher frequencies, much more complex modulation types and the low-frequency pulsing of the signals probably will have even more far-reaching health consequences. In 2019, more than 250 renowned scientists appealed the UN to finally take the research seriously and to better protect mankind from electromagnetic radiation.14 5G networks are not being built as a replacement to existing mobile phone networks but as a subsidiary, thus leading to a massive increase in radiation exposure.
- Is there a connection between the spreading of the coronavirus and 5G? One thing is certain: High frequency radiation weakens the immune system or even knocks it out completely, especially with pre-existing health conditions or chronic illnesses.15 5G is what you could call an environmental pollutant. Added to other environmental pollutants such as air pollution or pesticides, 5G might just be the last straw that breaks the camel’s back.
1 During an 18-months stay in China, the US-American Paul Doyen collected extensive evidence on the coronavirus and 5G. Most of the statements are based on original, good documented sources: https://www.electricsense.com/5g-coronavirus/
3 Yurou. (Oct. 31st, 2019). “Central China province launches commercial 5G applications.” Xinhua Net. http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-10/31/c_138517734.htm . Other sources even speak of 160’000 antennas.
4 https://e27.co/china-start-testing-5g-16-major-cities-20180419/ und https://technode.com/2018/04/19/5g-testing/
5 Weissberger, A. (Oct. 31st, 2019). “China to launch 5G mobile networks on Friday with a huge government backed push.” IEEE ComSoc (Communications Society) Technology Blog. https://techblog.comsoc.org/2019/10/31/china-to-launch-5g-mobile-networks-on-friday-with-a-huge-government-backed-push/
15 The study database https://www.emfdata.org can be searched for the keyword “immune system”.